Are you aged 18-25* and passionate about food security? Would you like an all-expenses paid trip to Brazil and the chance to learn from some of the world’s leading agricultural experts? Do you have an idea that could help achieve Zero Hunger?
If so, we want to hear from you!
What are you waiting for? #Plantyourpath to Brazil and apply today!
We are thrilled that you are interested in joining us at the next Youth Ag Summit taking place in Brasilia, Brazil from November 4 to 6, 2019! To apply, please complete the form below.
You will need to share the following information as part of the application process, so please keep to hand:
- Your contact details and personal information
- A high-quality portrait picture (this doesn’t need to be formal)
- A 3-minute video explaining why we should choose you! Please upload this as a private video to YouTube and share the private link with us in Part 4 of the application. Get further guidance on what we’re looking for here
As part of the application form, you’ll need to answer the following questions:
- What should we know about you?
- Are you a member of any agricultural or youth-focused organizations?
- Why do you want to take part in the Youth Ag Summit in Brazil?
- Have you participated in a youth conference before?
- How will you support the global #agvocate community?
- What can we learn from you?
- What are you looking to get from our #agvocate community?
Do you have everything prepared?
A high-quality portrait picture (this doesn’t need to be formal)
A max. 3-minute video explaining your project idea to feed a hungry planet. You find further explanations in the application support.
Bear in mind that we are looking for people who are engaged with the Sustainable Development Goals, ready to share their views on how to feed a hungry planet, and passionate about making a difference. So make sure to tell us why that describes you in your application form!
* as of 3 November 2019
Would you like to prepare your application in advance? Get a sneak peek at our application form!
Application Tool Questions
» PDF 895 KB